Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL !!!!




HO HO HO!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!

I hope You having Great HOLIDYAS!!!
I wish You all my Dear Friends and Fans ALL the BEST !!! Lost of Great Gifts , good time and Lots OF FUN ! Life is suppose to be FUN!Make it one !

And Thank You all for nice Christmas Greetings ! I got them all ! I replied!
I am having Really Nice time this year - especially when I manged to STAY IN SIX PAK shape !! Hurray ! Low carb natural food -6 mini meals every 2.5 h 1200-1400 Cal works PERFECT on me and I do feel satysfied and Not Craving nothing! Feels so good!

Got LOTS of nice gifts form my husband !TXS BABE!!! My fav designers Versace Gucci Dolce Gabbana ohh so happy I can have all that now IN USA!!! It was adream ..in Poland...!- !Sunglasses and outfits ! Here I try to measure New Miu Miu sunglasses! Love them!

OK , Thats all for now..Ill post few more " flexy " photos later today !
MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN!!!!
XOXO
Dorothy, BuffPam

No comments: