Saturday, April 07, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me :) LOL

HI ALL:)

Its my Bithday again :) ! AWESOME ! Feeling great and already very Lean /Ripped for upcoming summer " IN season :)

Will post few now pics in hours from now so look up :)

Sorry , cant write much , becouse am so busy expanding my internet Clothing Store :) Many items to list , photograph , describe, it takes most of my time besides Daily few H of live webcam and my Twice LONG BITCH Cardio sessions ans weights workouts ..am up to 2.5 H now :)
Anyway , AM  Very Happy doing all taht becouse IT DOES BRING MONEY for my Lifestyle support - NO Kidding , LOL My lifestyle is out of ordinary and cheep :) So I better make Good $$$ to live the way I like it :)
So far I do , So no complains:)
I usualy multitask all at once - I find taht best working with my fiery personality !

Allright , AM posting you my Birthday pic and maybe a short clip with my New Dolce & Gabbna  velvet jean pants and matching D&G top ! I bought th epants recently , a month ago on the great sale !!! And the top I have since few Years..never worn yet :) And now they MATCH !OMG ! I love that!!!
Will do shoot for members in this outfit very soon!
Now I  will enjoy The Easter , becouse is actually on my birthday this Year !
Ohh and I forgot..I got many Gifts form My Hubby !!! I always ask for $ and then I go CRAZY shopping !
So I got about 4 pairs of designer shoes - Nike MAX AIR 2012 edition plus 2 high heel pumps- ALL SAINTS with metal heel and Carlos Santana Spike pointy toe  gold pumps and HALSTON heels!
GEE!! Those are AMAZING and almost Imposible to have/obtain ..LOL
Like I lawyas say ..: Copy that Bitch ! LOL! The short message for my "copy cats " LOL
Based on recent my Fav TV show " Fashion Police :) -Fridays on E- entertaiment channel !
So far non of my designer outfits been copied and any :"bitch did not steal my look :)"
YEAH!

Love ya all !
xoxo
Buffpam :)

No comments: