Wednesday, July 11, 2012

MY BB Friends & ME Paparazzi Pics! Wings Of Strenght - www.chicagoproshow.com july 2012!

MY Dearest Friends- Annie Riveccio Pro BB and James Cook NPC& IFFB Photographer/videographer ! Those are TOP Notch people in our Fitness industry ! I am so Happy we mantain friends and work with new video & photo footage consistiently since 2005 When James Cook Discovered me and gave me Enormous internet exposure ...and basically Make me A star Overnight!!!! HE changed my Life Totally! And His Friends Like Andy Vogel who started my officail Website then in 2005!!!OMG! I am so grateful I am among such a Successful and Kind Professionals!!!!! I learnt from THE BEST!!!
LOVE U GUYS!!! So Happy You were on my NQ Show...and You thought I am a Pro :) It will finally happen I belive :) So many people wish me taht since long time :)

I am BEYOND HAPPY I did shot with Annie Very Sexy & Sensual Muscle Worship Video about 50 minutes= 4 outfits!!! WOW~ After 2007, I belive - The Knockout Video we did frist time for AWEFILMS.COM -and James shoot as then too !!! So now _ GUYS - GIRLS - We did it again!!!
 Go to see to  ANNIE & MY website to see that EXTRAORDINARY Muscle Goddesses footage!!! Opposite Attracts!!!! Me and Annie ROCK! GO SEE IT JOIN!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
yours ,
Dorothy

No comments: