Sunday, November 25, 2012

OMG! Black FRIDAY My Frist Higest End Designer shoe -GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI-BLAST BUY!

HI Guys and Mostly SHOE FETISH LOVERS!
OMG!!!

I got The mOst DESIRABLE Ultra LUX and Very Expensive Retail 650 $ plus-Italy's one of BEST High End Designer:

GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI Pumps !!!!

I got up at 6 am ..on Black friday _Biggest Shooping Craze of the year !! and I GOT MY DREAm Pair of shoes for fraction of original price !!!!
AM IN EXCASY NOW!
LOVE AMERICA! Only here U can wear the designer stuff and pay literally pennies for it !
AM LUCKY ONE!!!!
This is my frist pair of extreme Lux fashion ( I own many great ones like  Bebe , Steve Madden , Chnesse Lundry , Jessica simpson , ect..)but this is VERY BEST Celebrities Wear Shoes~!!
 I posted frist gallery for You -SHOE FETSHES - on current 25 th M site Update!
More Comming soon as I must think what outfit to wear with those :)

Wow !
Life is good and I DO LOVE SHOES!!! Especially Top Of The line !
Economy sucks..stil;ll..but I never had found most fashion deals then now!
Am very grateful for it!!
And ..getting up at 6 am..when still was dark ...to go get my dream shoes was a NIGHTMARE but WAS WORTH THE EFFORT!!! I can Do Almost Anything for FASHION!

So Happy!!!

Yours,
Buffpam :)

No comments: