Friday, October 14, 2005

Nationals 2005 countdown -4 weeks out!

I am 4 weeks out from Nationals ! Wow I cannot believe how fast that goes! Time really flyes!
Well , everything with my preparations is going great so far. I am noticebly leaner and harder.My diet is perfect: only chicken , tuna and cod fish + cauliflower and zuccini all day long!
I do not suffer by etating this way ..really. I am greatly primed , becouse I eat off season same way , just slightly more food .That is it. But sometimes is really hard to swallow that "stinky" tuna! Then I usally help myself by drinking a glass of water with Crystal lite flavored water.It helps.
I wheit today 132lbs.So is 7 to go .Half of that is water.But Just not to be nervous about it I needto be 125 period couple of days before a show.Last time I berly fit into LHW.class - I was even 140 .05 and I had sweet this out in sauna- that was a horror for me!I hate souna...it makes me so weak!
I do cario 6 days a week -twice a day: 30 -45 min in the morning { on empthy stomach} and pm. after 1h H.I.T workout session another 30 min [ stairmaster and bike]
It really drives me nuts! I hate doing cardio! But what U can do...It really burns a fat! So I gotta do it! No mercy !!!
Then,when I look into a mirror I say: Damn! It works! I am ready!
So my dear fox , nothing good comes easy! But when U finally get it- then the reward really makes all worth it!
NEVER GIVE UP!!! I tell that myself many times when I have weak moment! I write notes to myself how great I am doing and how happy I feel when I am so close to my dream.
I read in few books that You should rweard Yourself for every bit of progress You do. And write it down.Than , be thankful for that like it already has happend! And You know- It works!
Mind connection and power!

Today I had day off. No cardio, no wheits..nothing...just pure relaxation and lots of sleep an an nap.When You give all out 6 times aweek You really 1 day in the middle to recuperate yourself.Otherwise you can burn out and start eat your hard earn muscles! The whorst nighmatre of all for bb!

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR SO MANY POSITIVE WORDS ABOUT MY WESITE AND MY PHISIQUE! IT REALLY MOTIVATES ME TO KEEP GOING!
PLEASE FORGIVE A DELAY IN E-MAILS .I WILL ANSWER TO All Of YOU ! I PROMISE!

Ok, I will give post again very soon!
XOXO !
Dorothy

No comments: