Friday, December 09, 2005

IRONMAN -Chicago , Dec3rd 2005- National qualifier.

Hallo!
Last week { Dec 3rd} I went to see Ironman show in Chicago. It was wonderful show! Ans I have very special place in my heart for that place where it was and for those people who run it. A year and a half ago, in May 22nd 2004 there was my debiout in bb! Yes It's true! I was middle weight novice competitor...
And I won all the possible awards! Deam come true! just pure joy!!!

Now it ment to be, I think , I am again here with same judges and host running a show on stage ... but giving the awords to competitors!!! Wow that was something special ! My heart was beating like crazy at all times from excitment!!!
I was invited by the host of thts show and coowner of The U.S.A. Gym AND new pro IFBB OVERALL MASTERS NATIONAL CHAMPION Pitsburg 2005 - CHUCK SANOW.
I can honestly say that I could not prepare myself for Nationals better then there! This is really hard core gym with superior equipment and IFBB Champion working there among the most advanced in bb coligues and personal trainers. Beside that was is totally diffrent there and makes this place special is the atmosphere . There is no yelling around, sitting on the mashines, arrogant behaviore and aditude ,flirting with a girls, and wasting time , pretanding that "You workout" " You are in the gym''.All of above is happening at every gym I tried to have a decent workout, is more or less, but always is.

On the walls are hanging pictures of female and male bb, and fitnes celebrites , who all been here, and autographed the pic.As well on every wall You can read sentences to keep You positive and helping You achieve Your goal, like: " If You want to be a champion-train like one". Many times whean I was exousted, when I was reading this , it gave a me that extra kick I needed then. No kidding!
This is serious place for serious people. This gym and staff working there reiced many past and current competing champions- for example like Christine Sabo LHW 2004 Overall winner, Jr.Nationals, Chicago. Chuck Sanow was helping her in preparations.
There is more people who deserve a credit , but I do not rememmber all their names.
So please take look at those pic from this fabolous show!

And Chuck- You are the best!

I love beeing there with all those hard working, serious, friendly , succesful people!!! Thank You all for making this place really special and beeing so kind to me!
I get many e-mails from You guys, that You want to know the best personal training professionals... there is the place to go.Period.
I hope You will enjoy the pic. as much as I did.

There is pic.with my coligues from a that gym, National Judges,Chuck Sanow himself , competitors and many others

Best wishes!
Dorothy

No comments: